Goal setting plan
- Spend time with my grandchildren
- Meet my friend regularly for coffee
- Go for a swim
Rosie says that she wants to feel happier, but she needs to be able to identify WHAT would make her happier.
To help write some actions Rosie asked herself:
What would make me feel happier?
How will I know when I am happier?
What will I being doing that I am not doing now?
When will I get there?
If I’m a 5 on my progress scale, how do I get to a 6?
When thinking about taking action a good way to achieve your goal is to start small. Small changes make it easier to achieve success.
Think about some actions you would like to take and write them down or record them.
- Think about when you want to achieve your goal by.
- It’s good to be ambitious, but don’t make it too hard for yourself.
- Try to make a change that you can make last – not just for a day or a week, but for a month, a year, longer…