Practicing being more assertive can often improve confidence in your communication.
What does being assertive mean to you?
- Having belief in your own rights
- Listening to others
- Having confidence in expressing your own opinions, thoughts and feelings
Sometimes it’s easy to forget we have the right to express ourselves. Creating your own Bill of Rights will help you do this.
My Bill of Rights
View text alternative
My Bill Of Rights
- I have the right to make my own decisions
- I have the right to ask more questions
- I have the right to my own opinion
- I have the right to be listened to
- I have the right to speak for myself even if I take more time
Something to try
Why don’t you try sharing your Bill of Rights with the people you communicate with.