Select the arrow button below to listen to some of the things that will help you to understand.
This section is about helping you to understand and deal with the many feelings you have following your stroke. It will help you to understand:
- How you might be feeling right now.
- What stops you from recognising and expressing your emotions
- What would help you recognise and express your emotions
- How you can balance your emotions
- The effect that your emotions can have on the decisions you make.
How you can support yourself.
Feeling guilt, frustration or anxiety are common emotions that people experience following their stroke…….”’