View text alternative
Q. To get an idea of where you are now take a few minutes to answer the following questions… honestly!
- I have a positive outlook most of the time
- I like who I am
- I recognise the things I’m good at
- I know what I need to work on doing better
- I recognise different emotions
- I am happy most of the time
- I know my positive qualities
- I can cope with my feelings
- I enjoy free time
- I do things I enjoy
- I know what helpful things to do when I am feeling down
- I take time to learn new things that I like
- I try to be the best I can
If you answered mostly Yes – The good news is that you probably have good emotional health. You most likely accept your strengths and areas that you need to improve. You can handle disappointment every now and then. Overall, you are an interested, happy and positive person.
If you answered mostly No – You may need to improve your emotional health. The good news is that you can learn to feel better. You can start by doing things you enjoy and focusing on some positives. We can help you start this process.