View text alternative
- I feel irritable or sleepy during the day
- I have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, watching tv or reading
- I feel very tired when driving
- I have difficulty concentrating
- I get told by others that I look tired
- I react slowly
- I have difficulty controlling my emotions
- I feel I have to nap almost every day
- I use caffeine during the day to keep awake
- I have difficulty falling asleep
- I have difficulty staying asleep
- I Wake early in the morning and can’t get back to sleep
- My daily life is affected by a lack of sleep
If you have selected no for all of these questions, the good news is that you probably don’t have a problem with getting a good night’s sleep. However, we recommend you carry on with this section to find out more about sleep.
If you have selected yes to some of these questions, this suggests you do have a problem with getting a good night’s sleep. We recommend you carry on with this section to explore why.