Sometimes the best way to move on is to identify what is stopping you.
Sometimes the best way to move on is to identify what is stopping you. Select the arrow keys to see what may stop you.
View text alternative
The bag fills up as the phrases progress and the bag gets bigger.
- Scene 1: How am I going to get there and back? (transport picture)
- Scene 2: What if I can’t answer questions and lose track of conversation? (talking heads)
- Scene 3: Will I manage my lunch? (picture of a plate of food)
- Scene 4: Where is the nearest toilet? (toilet signs)
- Scene 5: what if I forget the names of my grandchildren? (children)
- Scene 6: What if I get emotional? (Tissue box)
- Scene 7: Will I get too tired? (Tired zzz)
- Scene 8: No wonder I put things off – the bag is really heavy!
Something to try
What might be in your bag? Have a look at your priority list and jot down some of the reasons for putting them off.
Let’s look at how we can make your bag lighter.